I recently partnered with Motive Cosmetics and Market America. My reason for partnering is simple. I want to leave a legacy for my family. The beauty industry is still thriving in this economy, it’s a $52 billion dollar industry and growing. If I could give anyone advice when it came to creating the lifestyle you want. I would have to share with you that passion out ways everything when it comes to you being a success in your career.
Everyone has little goals that are set and achieved on an everyday basis. In life, you are bombarded by such little goals in life. But there are goals that take longer to achieve. These goals are for the long term. That is why achieving them takes a lot of patience and perseverance. These goals are often referred to as lifestyle goals.
Lifestyle goals are goals or target outcomes that you want to achieve in your life. Lifestyle goals are commonly referred to as goals that help one person choose what path to take or help one define what he or she really wants to achieve in a life time.
That sets lifestyle goals from the common and simple short-term goals you set everyday in your life. Simple and short-term goals can be achieved in a matter of hours or even minutes.
Lifestyle goals take longer to achieve. These are more of challenges because achieving them usually requires utmost patience, determination and hard work.
Simple goal setting tips
• Start with the personal goals. Set a personal lifetime goal. You will be amazed to find out that unconsciously, you are setting lower level plans or goals to make your major lifestyle goals achievable.
• Consider what you really like to achieve in your life. Be specific and realistic. You would not want to rule the whole world someday for sure. That could be an impossible lifestyle goal, but you can dream of something bigger for yourself. Know yourself, your likes and what really makes you happy. Follow your instincts when setting goals.
• Be positive. Remember, being optimistic would help you achieve and set better lifestyle goals for yourself. Having a good feeling about a goal would definitely help you put out all of your heart and efforts to achieving that goal.
• Set your priorities. When you have your goals already set, knowing your priorities and adhering to attaining them would likely help you.
• Set performance goals instead of outcome goals. Performance goals can be achieved if you have the skill, talent and knowledge about these goals. Outcome goals are not like that, and sometimes are depending on sheer luck and fate, which sometimes you can not do anything about but just wait and see. Make sure you do something to achieve your lifestyle goals, not just merely waiting.
• Be determined. Sometimes, there are goals that you fail to achieve. Do not let these simple failures hold you back when attempting to achieve your lifestyle goals. Determined people would surely not stop.
Lifestyle goals can be much easier to achieve if you have focus. Know what you really want, why you want it, and how you could possibly attain it. That is focus, and that will help you achieve the lifestyle goal you’ve been dying to get.
My team and I want to help you achieve your lifestyle goals. If you want help with this contact us.