To many beauty salon professionals, creating an e-zine seems like a relic of a bygone era, a period when we used painfully slow dial-up Internet services like AOL and “surfed” the net using Netscape. Despite becoming a little long in the tooth (in Internet years), the e-zine continues to be an extremely powerful marketing tool that your beauty salon business shouldn’t ignore. E-zines remain a terrific medium for engaging your clients and customers, building authority and driving sales. The Direct Marketing Association informs us that every $1 spent on email marketing creates $40 in revenue. Aweber tells us that 77 percent of small business owners report that email helps them increase revenue.
Your beauty salon business e-zine doesn’t have to be boring!
Don’t be buffaloed into thinking that your beauty salon business e-zine must be as bland and un-sexy as those you’ve made the mistake of opting in for. Here are some eye-catching examples of e-newsletters that rock! Also, making sure you’re not simply selling, but engaging your readers with useful, compelling content. Kayak, for example, isn’t just about telling you about the latest travel deals, but rather getting you salivating over the idea of travel and fun. Additionally, they go out of the way to engage their readers.
Quick tips for an engaging beauty salon business e-zine
Here are some tips for writing an beauty salon business E-zine that gets opened and acted upon!
- Talk as if you’re talking to a friend – Clients and Customers are affected by a friendly tone, and are much more likely to engage.
- Encourage communication – Provide them with every opportunity to respond and specifically ask for it!
- Be specific and don’t ramble – Keep on topic, and don’t be boring!
- Offer useful content – Above all else, offer content that’s fresh, useful and that resonates with your list.
- Hit emotional hot buttons – Stirring up emotion makes your writing come alive, and will frequently promote more reader engagement.
Don’t permit this golden opportunity to reach your list in a more substantial way slip by. Create a beauty salon business e-zine today!
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.