YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the planet, and by far the most flexible. You can embed YouTube videos quickly and easily just about anywhere, and multiply your marketing efforts with ease. Additionally, using YouTube marketing in your business is an extremely cost-effective way to drive traffic and sales. You’ve heard the stats touting YouTube as the behemoth it is, and the reasons you really need to use it in your business. Nevertheless, it’s not always clear exactly how to go about that.
Let’s look at 7 ways you can incorporate YouTube into your business quickly and profitably.
- Create videos of your products and services – Here’s your chance to demonstrate your stuff in action. Strive to make these videos fun, and not overly technical. Emphasize what benefits they can give to the buyers.
- Drive lots of traffic – Videos can drive LOTS of traffic! Make sure you properly optimize your YouTube videos, and learn the specifics of what it takes to rank them well. Just so you know, it’s far easier to rank a video compared to a web page. Something to think about.
- Create a dedicated YouTube channel for your brand – Making a specific YouTube channel for your business will help in many ways, particularly in Google rankings. YouTube is also a social network, so you would be wise to keep watch over any comments that pop up on your videos and channel.
- Put a face on your business – Letting people meet you and some of your staff by way of video is a marvelous way to build trust.
- Create short videos of valuable tips – Create tip videos that demonstrate your expertise in various areas your audience has an interest in.
- Link to your videos with social media – These days it’s very important to link our properties together, so that you can create not only better search rankings, but also social media traffic. Make sure you include links on your social media sites!
- Use clients and customer testimonials – A fantastic way to showcase both your clients and customers, (who’ll become raving fans!) and provide social proof regarding your products and services.
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.