The web is going mobile, and it’s not too late to climb onboard the mobile bandwagon and capture a slice of what is turning out to be a rather large pie! Google reports that more than one half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices of some kind. Everyone is doing business on the go, browsing and price comparing on the way to shop. The time has come to make certain that your beauty salon business is aligned to take advantage of this mobile advancement. Listed here are five easy ways to get this done!
- Get your site mobile ready – Ensuring that your site is viewable on any mobile device is a mandatory first step. The main focus here is on a fast loading site. It has been shown that you have about five seconds for your site to load on a mobile device or your viewer is on their way elsewhere. Be sure your site loads quickly and accurately.
- Offering deals, coupons and incentives to readers – 29% of consumers indicate a readiness to download a coupon from their mobile device. Take them up on it! At present, only 10% of consumers have gotten a coupon from a local merchant, according to a poll from Mercator Advisory Group. It’s time for you to get out ahead of this trend and stake your claim!
- Buy inexpensive mobile advertising – Mobile paid ads are the new kid on the block, but there is a lot of opportunity with these. Costs are still very reasonable, and you could get a boatload of targeted traffic to your site rapidly.
- Create a mobile loyalty program – Utilizing a mobile platform to make a mobile loyalty program is just a smart thing to do. No longer only used by eating establishments, you can make rabid fans by utilizing a simple, easy to use digital loyalty card application.
- Utilize mobile email and SMS – Mobile email is now being opened at a rate of 41%, and it’s on pace to surpass PC open rates by the end of 2013, reported by MarketingLand.com. SMS (texting) has a whopping 95% open rate. These two stats by themselves should be plenty to get you involved with the mobile side of marketing!