Why are we always looking for the easy way out, when we have tried and true methods to help us improve our beauty salon business marketing right in front of us? Try to ignore all of the noise generated by the next shiny new toy, and focus on a few of the basics that can make a practically instant and long-lasting improvement in your beauty salon business.
Don’t forget the Pareto Principle, which tells us that 80 percent of your results will come from 20 percent of your efforts. So here are ten great ways to improve your beauty salon business marketing.
- Use a company blog – There is no better technique to brand yourself or your business than with the consistent use of a company blog. It’s your voice, put it to use!
- Be specific in what you do and offer – Don’t try and market all things to all people! Decide what you want to focus on and master it.
- Highlight benefits, not features – Everybody wants to know what’s in it for them. Don’t bore them with how, tell them why!
- Be value driven – Aim to over-deliver on value. You’ll be very glad you did.
- Be active in social media – Try to connect with your audience on the social media of your choosing. This is a great method to build relationships.
- Use video – Even if you’re camera-shy, find a way to employ video in your beauty salon business, as that’s where everyone is right now!
- Listen to your people – Both your employees along with customers, clients and subscribers.
- Use autoresponders – Make your life easier: use autoresponder email sequences to get your newest subscribers up to date.
- Care for your existing customers and clients – It’s many times harder to secure a new customer and client than to re-sell a current one. Remember that!
- Use calls to action – While this one may be last on the list, it’s vitally important. Ask for the action! Whether it’s a sale, optin, webinar, or watching a video, make sure you use a call to action, or you might as well not be bothering at all!
Are you utilizing any of these strategies in your beauty salon business? How is it working for you? We would love to share your story.
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.