Beauty salon business marketing is not for the faint of heart, but if you’ve been in marketing for more than two seconds, you know that. Marketing your business is dependent on doing some key factors well and these things can make or break a beauty salon business in this dog eat dog world we live in. Competition is fierce and understanding how to make the most from your web pages is tricky.
Here are five necessary steps to get ahead of the game!
- Create a Marketing Plan – A detailed marketing plan is crucial to success. You don’t want to leave something to chance. It should be well thought out. Map out every marketing element, and how you intend to make it happen. At the very least, it ought to paint broad strokes to success.
- Social Media Marketing – Not just a time waster! Social media is often an enormous source of website traffic and new business. According to MediaBistro.com, 91 percent of experienced social marketers see improved website traffic due to social media campaigns and 79 percent are generating more quality leads.
- Build a Mailing List – MarketingProfs.com reported emails averages a ROI (return on investment) of $40 for every $1 spent. This far outweighs keyword ads ($17) and banner ads ($2). Don’t be fooled into thinking collecting and building an email list is dead. If you fail to build a list, you are failing to build your business! You just cannot afford to leave such a large source of potential profits to your competition.
- Video Marketing – Connect to all the local traffic that’s out there trying to find your business. Video marketing in this space is a relatively untapped vein, and having a quick video advertising your wares on page one of Google can result in tons of traffic and authority coming your way! According to the research company Forrester, any given video stands about a 50x better chance of appearing on the first page of Google than any given text page.
- Gain a Mobile Presence – Microsoft reports that by 2014 mobile browsing will overtake desktop browsing. If your company does not have a mobile presence, you will become invisible. This means your beauty salon business’s website better start optimizing for mobile users and it had better do it quickly. Right now, the numbers are encroaching on the 50 percent mark. Are you prepared?
Don’t Make the Mistake of Going It Alone!
No one is a superhero and you don’t have to be. The world of online marketing is constantly changing and evolving. You need to learn what is working now, learn from the best, and hire the best outsourcing you can find. In the end, it’ll pay off substantially!
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.