Beauty Salon Business is becoming ever more local. It’s a fact. You know it yourself as you hardly ever head out of your house anymore not armed with your smartphone, ready and able to find whatever your pleasure while on the go. Indeed, since consumers are able to uncover whatever they seek promptly, it only makes perfect beauty salon business sense to make sure your beauty salon business is able to profit from location based marketing also.
5 Ways you can profit with Location Based Beauty Salon Marketing
- Complete your local listings – According to Yext, businesses are sacrificing at least $10.3 billion dollars a year by neglecting to have their business information updated and available on their profiles and sites. This is a cardinal sin, and one that needs to be addressed immediately. If your company is not being found, your competition will be! Make sure you get your listings correct on sites like Google Local, Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook, MapQuest and any others you are using.
- Incentivize reviews – Nothing makes someone want to help you like you providing them with a reason to! Rewarding people who review you can be a simple, cost-effective way to engender social proof, and a number of happy customers as well!
- Give perks to your customers – Along the same lines, making sure you make it worth their while for your customers to return repeatedly is a practice you should employ. This can be a coupon, loyalty program, referral spiffs and more.
- Use coupons and daily deals – As reported by Entrepreneur, location-based marketing works by not only pushing ads out to your existing customers, but by letting new customers to find out about you. This is easily done through daily deal sites, as well as simple coupons delivered via messaging.
- Engage with your customers – Don’t make the error of failing to talk back to customers or prospects who are enquiring. If you do, you will most definitely reap the negative feedback you have earned! Take the few minutes necessary to answer, especially if it relates to customer service, and avoid a social media meltdown!
Location-based marketing is a smart to capture and develop your local area, and begin to turn it into a profit center for your beauty salon business.