Having a terrific email marketing application to utilize is a vital part of your online business marketing. Some of the things you’ll need in a service include one that will deliver your emails promptly and consistently, but in addition provides the tools required for you to properly analyze your efforts. You also need the capability to send and schedule emails, the ability to use both plain text and html, email tracking, analytics, a form builder and more. So which do you choose? There are lots of capable services, though each has its own quirks and strengths. To help you choose we’ve covered five of the most popular ones used by online marketers, and given you a running start!
5 Top email marketing applications for beauty salons
- AWeber – Long regarded as the best service around, AWeber carries a reputation for perhaps the best deliverability in the industry, due in large part to their very strict policies concerning the composition of your lists. You can’t simply add names you might have stumbled upon or purchased into their lists; they must be very clean. They nearly demand double-optin. You could do single optin, but you will need to jump through some hoops to do so. They’ve got good reporting, analytics are fine, and their forms builder is straightforward to use. Prices start at $19 a month.
- Oprius– This service is a favorite among many beauty salon businesses, and they’re very affordable. Oprius simplifies everything that you need to run your beauty salon business and brings it together in one place. You can create Lead Capture Pages and Widgets (forms) that you can put on any website, then start your leads on an automatic sales process. Automatic Reminders will make sure that none of your contacts slip through the cracks, which means that you make more money. Oprius is a excellent choice for getting started. Oprius offers a 30-day free trial, and costs start at $24.99 after that. (deals are available!)
- Madmimi– A good place for beginners to start, as they offer a free option (with drip campaign) and are inexpensive to boot. They boast some impressive analytics reports including email open rates, social analytics, good deliverability, and integrate your social media services. They’ve got premade templates you can utilize, but their builder is sub-standard. Still overall, Madmimi offers great value for the money.
- iContact – For people who are into easy to use interfaces, iContact may be your best choice. In addition they are also attractively priced, starting at around $10 a month. iContact integrates with a lot of other services as well, such as SalesForce, Analytics and more. One bad thing is that they offer no customer service on the weekends.
- Constant Contact – ConstantContact is far more than an email service provider. This is both an advantage and a minus. They provide a number of other services, such as apps and integrations, a daily deal application (a la Groupon) and also give a free trial. One major downside is that they have the lowest deliverability among the major services, and the site itself is clunky and hard to navigate.
Whoever you choose, make sure they have what you need in an email mailing service. Used wisely, this can be one of your most useful online marketing tools.