If you are a beauty salon educator like me. You may be looking for a reliable tool to deliver high quality webinars for your target audience and guests at the perfect price point. I have found an alternative which I will be using in addition to our own paid webinar system which we are setting up now.
Google is known for coming up with new programs and then ditching them when they don’t work out. Anyone recall Google Wave, Google Buzz and now Google Reader? Even though many have predicted a very similar fate for Google , an addition to that one may save the day. Google Hangouts is Google’s latest addition, and one that truly has lots of usefulness. (Especially for marketers!)
Google Hangouts – So what is it exactly?
A drop dead easy tool for teleconferencing that could replace or augment your present webinar or online seminar solutions. Linked to your Google account, a hangout is a breeze to launch, and has several attractive features for marketers. You and up to ten other participants, together with any number of other viewers can see your hangout live. It can be broadcast from your Google page, YouTube channel, or a page on your site. Google records the Hangout, and then a few minutes after you’re done, delivers a YouTube URL to you, which you are able to then use in many ways.
How to utilize Google Hangouts in your beauty salon education marketing
There are tons of ways to integrate Google Hangouts into your beauty salon education marketing. Listed below are 10 ways people are using successfully.
- Beauty Salon Webinars – A free alternative to expensive webinar systems such as GoToWebinar.
- Beauty Salon Conferences – Setup shop at any conference you happen to be attending and share the experience!
- Beauty Salon Meetings – Hold virtual meetings in an informal, yet immediate venue.
- Beauty Salon Product Launches – Create a buzz to help your product launch gain traction.
- Beauty Salon Interviews – Interviewing people made easy with Hangouts! Recorded, and transcribed.
- Beauty Salon Product Demos – Show people what you’ve got, live and in person!
- Beauty Salon Virtual Press Conference – Share newsworthy items via Hangouts.
- Beauty Salon Live Streaming Events – Want your own weekly live TV show? Many marketers now use Google Hangouts for precisely this purpose.
- Beauty Salon Q & A with Customers – Learn what your customers want and need easily. Great trust builder!
- Beauty Salon Podcast from your Hangout – Making a Podcast to share through iTunes is incredibly easy to accomplish.
Google Hangouts is a fantastic new tool to include in your beauty salon education marketing mix. Don’t miss your chance to connect with your customers in a meaningful way.
Charlotte Howard is a Radio Host and Beauty Salon Success Coach. She specializes in beauty salon business start-up and client attraction. Contact her today for all of your burning beauty salon business questions, visit www.CharlotteHowardInfo.com
Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.