Our bodies are pretty amazing, features we view as only ornamental actually have their own special ‘job’. Eyebrows are no different, they are located over our eyes to keep sweat from running down into our eyes. They can also enhance the overall beauty of your face. If you don’t have the eyebrows you really want, there are some simple things you can do to stimulate eyebrow growth.
Most of these methods have been around for a long time. They require simple to find, natural products and you can do them overnight when you sleep.
1. First things first, remember to keep your body healthy if you want anything to grow. What happens on the inside of your body is reflected on the outside of your body. If your hair isn’t growing, your nails are weak or your skin is dry that’s almost always a sign that your body isn’t getting all the nutrients or hydration it needs.
To keep your body in balance eat a good variety of healthy foods. Stay away from junk food and greasy foods. Make sure you drink plenty of water every day, and no – soda doesn’t count. Get plenty of sleep and just to be on the safe side, take a multi-vitamin every day.
2. Gently rub castor oil into your eyebrows every night before you go to bed. This will encourage eyebrow growth because it lubricates and softens the skin which encourages hair growth.
3. When you were a kid, did someone tell you to brush your hair 100 times to make it grow faster? Well, if so, they were right. You can do the same thing with your eyebrows. Brush them for at least 2 minutes at a time with an eyebrow brush. Do this twice every day and you will get your eyebrows growing more quickly. Do remember to keep your eyebrow brush clean.
4. I’ve already talked about taking a multi vitamin daily, in addition to that you can target some other vitamins that will encourage hair growth. Taking vitamins A, C and E will help even more. Just make sure to check the vitamins in your multi vitamin, you don’t want to get too high a dose of these vitamins and they may already be included in your multi vitamin.
5. Combining the natural herbs of fenugreek, aloe vera and onion juice into a paste and applying it directly to your eyebrows overnight will stimulate hair growth. Just take one fenugreek capsule, open it up and mix the seeds with several drops of aloe and the onion juice. You want a fairly thick paste like consistency so don’t add too much liquid.
One of the neat things I like best about using all natural remedies is that they often pay dividends in several ways. If you’re looking for a natural way to stimulate eyebrow growth by following these tips above not only will you do that but you can also get an overall healthier body which is just that much better for you and your eyebrows.
Discover how to look and feel amazing, without draining your bank
account visit http://www.MotivesByCharlotte.com